Bill Zuehlke is a commercial photographer for a number of national magazine publications among other advertising photography.
- “I have been with Romer & Company for over 20 years. They have assisted us through our growing pains including real estate acquisitions.”
Ken McKenzie is a commercial airline pilot.
- “ I have been a client of Romer & Company for five years and have enjoyed their excellent services. Nick & Craig have enormous insight into the unique world of the airline pilot's tax world and I enjoy the personal & responsive interest they take in me as a client.”
George Sawyer Design manufactures a very unique style of jewelry that blends various gold types to produce a beautiful grain type finish.
- “I have grown immensely over the recent past and Romer & Company has assisted with the accounting for manufacturing costs during this growth period.”
Michael Custard is an IT consultant in the information flow and database management area. He is the sole owner of Geotrope, Inc.
- “Romer & Company assisted me with my business entity decision, and helped set up the most effective pension plan for a sole owned company. They continue to process my accounting and payroll. They work well with small business owners.”
Lisa and Doug are founders of HealthSimple, offering a fresh approach to health education and lifestyle management. Their products are marketed to healthcare institutions and pharmaceuticals and have been wining awards and international attention.
- “The staff at Romer & Company have been tremendous partners as we embark on our new business venture. With their help in developing our business plan, projections, and steering us through employment and banking issues, we’ve launched with ease—and immediate success!